My Choices: A Planner for Healing©
Coming early 2019 – My Choices: A Planner for Healing©
The first version of My Choices: A Planner for Healing, titled Your Healing Planner, was released in Spring, 2018 and is available for download below.
Based on market testing and feedback from users, we are now in the process of making significant updates to the planner.
The revised version, My Choices: A Planner for Healing is expected to be available in early 2019.
Please direct all comments to Meg Ziemann, Caring Ambassadors Program Manager
What is My Choices: A Planner for Healing?
The Caring Ambassadors Program encourages you to make choices that will empower you to take control of your healthcare decisions…and your future. My Choices: A Planner for Healing (My Choices) is a tool to help you recognize and act upon what you can control in your healthcare journey to achieve optimal healing, regardless of the illness you face. It contains elements of a guide book, health planner, journal, and activity book to help orient you to and plan for the journey ahead. This planner promotes an integrative approach to health and medicine by challenging you to make informed decisions in all aspects of your healthcare and incorporate them into a personal healthcare and wellness plan.
My Choices aims to empower you by shifting the control over your healthcare decisions back into your hands. Along with the Caring Ambassadors Website, My Choices:
- Provides information about the eight aspects of healthcare identified by the Caring Ambassadors Program as being part of an optimal wellness plan: Western Medicine, Stress Management, Support System, Well-being, Complementary Medicine, Spirituality, Nutrition, and Exercise.
- Helps you identify the healthcare and wellness options available to you in each of the areas listed above.
- Provides exercises and an organized format to help you choose which healthcare options are right for you.
- Assists you in creating a personalized, integrative healing plan that takes all of your healthcare needs into consideration.
- Motivates you to reach your individual healthcare goals by taking incremental steps though goal setting and action planning.